Is the coming new moon a time to re-empower yourself?
There is a new moon occurring on Monday, April 16 at 11.57 am in NSW Australia. Astrology is all about cycles and learning how to use the energy that any cycle brings for your own benefit whether it be a small or larger cycle.
Our April new moon is ‘going to pack a punch and will bring with it a surge of revolutionary energy’. We would suggest to you that you can use this available energy to make your revolution a personal one. Here at Intuitive Intelligence Sydney ® we will be targeting addictions.
What changes would you like to make for your self?
Will you choose to use the influence of this next cycle to kick out what is old and keeping you stuck?
Will you allow the April new moon to be the beginning of a new cycle, one in which you choose to deal with your addictions, get them out of the way and regain self-control? Do you want to free yourself of a substance, habit or pattern of behaviour that has been in control of you?
What is an addiction?
An addiction can be described in many ways; basically, it is ‘repetitive thinking or urges that lead to compulsive or damaging behaviour’.
Behind an addiction lies a host of causes, for example:
- unresolved trauma
- negative thinking
- stored emotion
- inherited genetic patterns and
- modelled behaviours
An addiction can be the result of:
- feeling a void or a feeling of emptiness
- a lack of connectedness
- loss of feelings of love
- intolerance for emotional and mental discomfort
- an inability to delay gratification
There are varying levels or degrees of addiction and care needs to be shown when assessing the best way to help a person move out of addiction. When the level of addiction is severe and the person is ‘self-medicating’ at a consistent level and the addiction has been long term, the medical route will offer the right type of support to keep this person safe physically. This may involve a visit to your GP, a referral to a psychologist, and a diagnosis. If there is depression or anxiety drugs may be prescribed. A detox program may be initiated and group support like AA may also be recommended.
Resolving addiction using hypnotherapy and trance
If a person’s addiction is less severe and coming off addictive substances is not going to cause physical harm, the hypnotherapy approach is well worth considering.
The strategy we use to help a person through and out the other side of an addiction is to:
- Find the cause or causes of the addiction.
- Release the energy behind the situation that created the problem originally
- Boost commitment
- Outline how new neural pathways get created and old pathways disintegrate
- Make the first step of change manageable, a step in the right direction.
- Build a new identity; changing from that of being an addict to that of being an achiever
- deep trance where you will receive strong and direct suggestions and commands to help you change
- light trance, where you will receive indirect suggestions through metaphors that paint a new and better picture
- techniques to help you explore and re-author your story
- techniques to clear genetic patterns
- techniques to help release stored energy and trauma, that frees you from having to manage old, stuck problems and issues
We simply help you to process what has not been recognised or is yet to be dealt with and is stuck and stored within your body and energy system. Once you release these stored issues you will simply feel lighter and gain a sense of relief.
Your brain has the ability to heal itself. Your emotions are a vital part of your story and can make you either well or unwell. Your stored emotions need to be felt, processed and resolved, even those that you tucked away many years ago.
The new moon cycle starts on Monday, April 16
This coming new moon cycle is an opportune time to take your focus within, to connect more deeply with your authentic self which is undeniably connected to the source and to set your intention. We recommend continually working to hone and refine your foundation to enable you to reach your higher levels.
Here at Intuitive Intelligence Sydney ®, we offer you the chance to deal effectively with your addictions. We:
- offer a program which helps you to dissolve your old neural pathways and new pathways to form
- deal with the cause, not the symptoms of addiction
- ensure your commitment is strong
- create the ground rules to guide you through