I wrote this post because I can relate to those people who can’t find a way to understand or experience energy. If you have no perception of energy, or how it flows and interacts with you, you might also think that those practitioners and people who are teaching, working and talking about energy are airy fairy and flakey!
Working with an awareness of energy and spirit requires a more highly developed sensory awareness and for you to use more of your human intelligence system.
If you want to open your awareness up to energy and spirit, you need to start from a place of being fully grounded and present. That means to have your energy, your spiritual essence all the way down and into your body.
Without this important understanding, you will not progress or understand the realm of energy and spirit.
If you are not fully grounded, not present in each moment you can learn how to ground and become more present. If you are avoiding some of the challenges of daily living, you can benefit by learning how your challenges align with each individual chakra. Once you understand that your chakras store more of your intelligence, you will want to work inwardly to gain the knowledge or insight within, to understand and resolve your challenges.
Did you know that your spirit develops and strengthens itself as you work through your challenges?
You respond and work through challenges:
You learn to check in and verify your authenticity in each response by checking with your:
- feeling and intention
- will and choice
- intuitive insight
As you continue to reflect in this way you become calm, grounded and more aware of supporting your spiritual self.
The Authentic Insight program begins by aligning you to your spirit guide. Your spirit guide will help you with many things as well as helping you to resolve challenges. Remember as you resolve problems you are also igniting more of the capacity and intelligence within each of your chakras.
In level 1, Kerrie and Zoe will:
- assist you to align you with your spirit guide
- help you to identify the presence of your guide
- guide you to open your awareness to and recognise the unique way your spirit guide works and communicates with you.
- teach you techniques to see, feel, hear and sense the presence of your spirit guide
In the first four levels of the AIP you work with your spirit guide and learn sequentially about the first four chakras. This work assists you to develop a strong foundation. Once you have the fundamental principles you can progress to the level of aligning and working with your higher self.
Getting more specific
Energy flows into your chakras and also through the meridian system of your body. The quality of this flow forms the aura of energy around you. You can learn how to feel, see, hear the frequency of and relate to auras and other expressions of energy.
Everyone has a sensory strong point that they can develop and work with to experience energy.
The reasons why you may want to develop this ability are:
- to protect and keep your own energy at higher levels
- to learn how to bring more energy into your chakras
- to become aware of the teachings in each chakra
- to clear any blocks to your energy flow
- to ensure your energy field is vibrant
- when your energy is balanced you make better choices
- you become healthier, happier and more confident
- you begin to head toward your true north, your direction and purpose
- an understanding unfolds that the challenges you face are the steps along the path to your higher self
So yes energy does exist!
You already know that energy exists because chances are you have experienced at least one of these three things:
1. Energy being transferred. You feel good, you have to be around someone who is really angry. You start to feel uncomfortable and the energy of their anger impacts you. You no longer feel good.
2. You feel energised and well. You are at a gathering, a dinner or party. You notice how someone else is looking a little tired and below par. Later you feel tired and the need to sleep. You notice the other person now looks perky. Your energy was taken from you.
3. You go to a park, a rainforest or swim at the beach because the energy of these places allow you to feel better.