Find more of yourself
If gaining more insight and understanding is important for you then working with your human intelligence system is your next step.
The human intelligence system contains your seven chakras. When you use this system you can hear and discern the internal communication that comes from your whole intelligence. It means that you arrive at your final choice by having a discerning communication with your whole self.
Do you only listen to one part of your intelligence?
If you only listen to your mind you may find your choices lead you to results that are less than what you expected or hoped for. Over time this may result in a loss of confidence.
- Have you become stressed and overwhelmed with your decision making process and not able to make decisions or find solutions easily?
- Have you made a choice based on it being reasonable but felt less than happy with your outcomes?
Your seven chakras play an integral part in providing more of the information that you need to achieve your best results. Your chakras are energetic centres that run along the central axis of your body close to your spine, and intersect through your body. The chakras are a part of your energetic anatomy. Just like you recognise your nervous, digestive and endocrine systems as being a part of your human anatomy, you can learn to recognise and understand your energetic anatomy as well.
- When you become aware and trust the voice of each chakra you find answers more confidently.
- You can become aware for yourself of the essential information that was not being recognised by you before.
- You learn the difference between and the importance of your head, your heart, your instincts and recognise what to listen to and when.
Each chakra communicates to you in its own unique voice
For example, your instinct comes from your second chakra, the sacral chakra which sits just below the belly button. If you get strong gut reactions then your second chakra is working well.
If you have learnt to heed and follow through with your instincts, your second chakra will tend to be held in a state of balance.
On the other hand if you let your mind override your instincts and you second guess yourself, your second chakra may be losing energy and not operating as strongly as it can.
- Are you familiar with that feeling of remorse and regret that comes after you have heard your instinct but talked yourself out of it?
- Are you tempted by the end result you want, in a rush to realise it and forget to listen out for your instinct?
Instinct helps you to survive and thrive
- Communicates in a simpler and more direct way than your mind
- Is usually quick and without the detail that your mind provides
- Will tell you ‘something is wrong or right’ but not give you specifics
- Is designed to keep you alive and safe
Your second chakra, which is orange in colour, also has a protective role in helping to guide your awareness in everyday life.
You sometimes get a warning from your second chakra ahead of time. For example, you may have an important phone call to make. The positive outcome you want is hinging upon your call being well received. You make up your mind to make the call on Tuesday morning. When you reach for the phone your gut warns you something is wrong. Yet your mind interjects reminding you that you said you would make the call now. If you listen to your mind and not to your gut you may find that the timing is off and the person you are speaking to isn’t in the best frame of mind to receive your request.
On the other hand, if you let your gut guide you and listen to it each time you consider making the call, there will be a time where it simply feels right. This is the best time to make your phone call. This is when you are most likely to get the results you want. Your gut instinct, the sacral chakra, is guiding you.
Your intelligence is not being heard
If you are not hearing the internal voice of any of your chakras or if you are talking yourself out of trusting your instinct, it is like switching a light switch off; you will lack light and power in that part of your physical, emotional and energetic anatomy.
You may experience:
- feeling stuck – things may be more difficult than they need to be
- constant overthinking
- difficulty making your decisions
- the onset of physical health issues
Your second chakra, the sacral chakra, has an impact on your immune, digestive and reproductive systems.
All of your chakras communicate in a different way, with an individual voice. You can learn how to recognise the communication coming from each of your chakras, how to switch your internal power and lights on and work with your whole intelligence with the Authentic Insight Program.